What is it we are doing?
We partner with local and international pastors and their churches to:
- Cultivate spiritual, personal, and organizational health and promote cross-cultural international unity.
- Identify and develop initiatives unique to individual churches and church culture to facilitate health and growth.
- Get alongside leaders and churches to help develop new, creative and Spirit-led ways to engage with, excite and activate the "sleeping giant", the church, to mobilize every individual to accomplish the great commission.
ONE IN TEN
Population growth is outpacing rebirth growth, we have a window of opportunity now!
Right now there is one born again christian in every ten people in the world.
The future of the church is in the "one". Each one has to be awakened for us to reach the world for Jesus. We must become the church where we live, work and play.
We are connecting and partnering with churches throughout the world to launch a Global Awakening in 2020.
By being part of "Awakening the Church"
you can be part of changing the world.
What is it we can do for you, your leaders and church?
Our primary goal is to get alongside you and your church to pray with you, encourage, offer advice and to help in whatever way needed for you to succeed.
- With 38 years experience in the areas of pastoring, church planting, problem solving and conflict resolution, we can offer a variety of expertise, advice and both practical and Spiritual solutions.
- We can help with the development and casting of vision. Our experience with churches and ministries globally and cross-culturally has equipped us with a discernment and delicate diplomacy to work with some difficult and complicated situations.
- We can help you manage and navigate through transition, conflict, or any other church issue. Remember transition is not just a space between the past and the future but an extremely important moment for your church.
- We can provide, or together, create initiatives that can facilitate health and growth in your church/organization.
- We would like to help you, your leadership team and congregation develop new, creative and Spirit-led ways to engage with, excite and activate the "sleeping giant", the church. To mobilize every individual to accomplish the great commission and thereby grow your church.
- We do not offer a "high-powered" corporate kind of consultancy approach, but rather a Spirit-led, Prophetically guided approach, fully submitted to your leadership and sensitive to your church culture and ethos.
- Dear Pastor, Amanda and I look forward to the possibility of getting alongside you and your church to encourage, offer advice and to help in whatever way needed for you to succeed.
As a reference, we have helped a number of churches in the North West USA over the last 20 years. Some of these churches include Turning Point Christian Center, Vancouver WA, 1996-1998. Sound Life Church, Spanaway WA, 1998-1999. Evergreen Christian Community, Olympia WA, 1999-2001. New Life Community Church, Hayden ID, 2002-2016. During these years, we were involved with multiple churches in the US and throughout the world too. From 1981-1996 while based in Israel and then in southern Africa where we ministered to churches and ministries throughout the world. In Zimbabwe, from 1984-1989, we established a ministry that trained leaders and pastors and helped plant multiple churches in that county.